Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Why is it so hard

Why is life so hard sometimes.  I am not depressed exactly.  I am lethargic.  I think sometimes it has to do with the thyroid problem.  Lethargy is one of the symptoms.  Although I have been taking medication for more than a year now, I don't think it is fully under control.  I try to tell the Doctors but they don't want to hear it.  They have 15 minutes for each patient.  Seriously.  And God forbid you are scheduled at the end of the day.  Because then they are already behind and your 15 minutes turns into 5 or 10 if your lucky.  I am so glad to have a program that allows me to go to the Doctors.  It is not insurance.  Not medi-caid or medical.  It is called ACE.  I am so happy that I have that because without it I would have nothing.  And there are people in places who have nothing.  So in that regard I am blessed.  And I don't think the caregivers care less or are less qualified.  They are, however, restricted by the system in what they can do.
Anyhow, I am hoping in a month to have my teeth fixed and then to get a job.  I am going to continue going to school.  I am going to first get my A.S. degree and then I am going on to get my B..S degree.  That is my goal.  Heres to me and the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment