Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hard

It has been awhile since I last wrote.  School has been overwhelming.  And I had all but two of my teeth pulled.  And I had problems with my financial aid which put a strain on my financial situation.  Just a lot going on the last three months.  Things have started going better lately, but still a few obstacles to overcome.  I need to come up with about 1500 dollars to get the rest of my dental work done.  I have not been able to eat much since I had my teeth pulled.  And my English class is messed up.  I have taken an on-line course before.   This instructor however makes things extremely hard to follow.  So that is what I have been dealing with and I have not had a lot of time to write.  I hope to do better in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment