Total Pageviews

Friday, June 21, 2013

School

I passed math last semester.  That was the second time I had to take but I got a B so that was good.  I have one more math class to take to get my A.S., or two if I want to continue on to my B.S.  I would like to continue, but it is a matter of finances.  In the other two classes I took last semester, I got and A and a B.  So all in all it was a good semester.  I am only taking 1 class this summer.  Physical Anthropology.  Way harder than I thought it would be, but I should do okay.  I am glad since it is a 7 week course that it is the only class I am taking.  In theory, two chapters a week doesn't seem like that much, but wow is it.  It is a lot of stuff that I have absolutely no knowledge of what-so-ever.  Which in a way makes it more interesting and fun but harder.
So my GPA is back up above 3.50 which makes me happy.  And I think I am finally done with the financial aid crap.  I should be above 70% and my GPA is good, so that is a relief.
Anyhow, have not written in a while so I thought I would just say a few words.  Will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment