Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Finals

Well, I made it through finals.  So far only one final grade has posted.  That was an A.  I am still waiting for 3 more to post.  Some times I think this may be the hardest part.  Waiting.  I feel fairly certain that of the three remaining classes I got a least one A and two B's.  I am hoping though that it turns out to be two A's and one B.  That would be nice. 
We only have a three week break between semesters.  What makes this a little bit more bearable is the fact that there are two 1 week vacations in the Spring Semester.  That is a lot nicer than fall when you only get I think four or five days off the entire semester. 
I am taking 6 classes next semester so those two breaks will be a good chance for me to get caught up on anything I am behind on or struggling with.  I know a couple of the classes are going to be quite difficult for me, so the breaks will be nice.
Well that is it for now.  More to follow soon I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment