Total Pageviews

Friday, July 26, 2013

Just Living

I don't write as much as used to.  School has been hard.  I am only taking one class this summer and it is a good thing.  I am taking Biological Anthro and it is kicking my butt.  14 chapters in 7 weeks.  If it was a subject that I had even the SLIGHTEST knowledge of it would not be so hard.  The fact that at some point they changed the name from Physical Antrho to Biological should have been my first clue.  It is 80% a biology class and I am clueless going in. (I think I will probably still be pretty clueless when I am done.)  Thank goodness it is the only class I am taking.  So while I am trying to learn all this stuff, I also am dealing with my dental issues as well as some medical issues.  I have been having extremely bad attacks of ??? not sure what lately.  We are thinking maybe anxiety, but my primary care giver is also exploring some other things.  I also over heat extremely easily, even when it is not hot.  So we were hoping that it was my thyroid and my medication just needed to be adjusted.  But on the last blood test I had done Monday, my tsh levels are PERFECT.  Who would have ever thought that would bum me out. 
Well, I have one chapter left in the anthro class and then I take my final exam on Aug. 1st.  After that I am out of school until August 19th so I hope to write a little bit more during that time.  I am taking 5 classes, but only 13 units, next semester so I will try to write, but we will see how it goes.  Hopefully by then or shortly there after all the medical and dental stuff will taken care of so I won't have so much on my mind.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment